To enroll a child in the preschool programs - Head Start, Prekindergarten and Early Learning - parents must bring:
- an original birth certificate (not a hospital copy)
- immunization record
- child's Social Security card
- current Medicaid card proof of income (all that is received, including):
- current Aid for Dependent Child (AFDC)
- current food stamp letter
- Social Security check
- 1040 income tax return
- three recent check stubs
- retirement, unemployment
- and child support checks.
Call 409-882-5434 for more information about enrollment in North programs.