FAFSA Meetings for parents/students
- FAFSA Meetings for parents/students
- 10/7/2019, 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- West Orange Stark High School in room 404.
Lamar University's financial aid department will be here to help students and parents fill out the FAFSA. It is imperative for any student going on to higher education to fill out this form.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
• Your Social Security Number
• Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
• Your federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
• An FSA ID to sign electronically.
If you are a dependent student, then you will also need most of the above information for your parent(s).